As a teenager, you may be just starting to experiment with makeup and learning how to create different looks. However, with so many products and techniques out there, it can be overwhelming to know where to start. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of easy makeup hacks that can help you achieve a polished and put-together look in no time.
- Use concealer to create a natural-looking contour. Instead of using a contouring product, which can be difficult to blend and can look harsh on teenage skin, use a concealer that’s one or two shades darker than your skin tone to create a subtle, natural-looking contour. Apply it to the hollows of your cheeks, along your jawline, and on the sides of your nose, then blend it out with a damp beauty sponge.
- Use lip balm as a primer for your eyeshadow. If you’re struggling to get your eyeshadow to stay put, try using a lip balm as a primer. Simply apply a small amount to your eyelids before applying your eyeshadow. The balm will help to create a smooth and even base for your shadow, making it easier to blend and more resistant to smudging.
- Use a spoon to apply your mascara. Hold a spoon behind your lashes as you apply mascara to help prevent smudging and to give your lashes a longer, more dramatic look.
- Use a toothbrush to tame unruly brows. If you’re struggling to tame unruly brows, try using a clean, unused toothbrush. Simply brush your brows upwards and outwards, then use a brow gel or wax to hold them in place.
- Use a spoon to create a cat-eye. If you’re having trouble getting a perfect cat-eye, try using a spoon as a guide. Hold the spoon against the outer corner of your eye and use it as a guide as you apply your eyeliner. This will help you to create a neat and symmetrical line.
- Apply highlighter to your cheekbones, brow bones, and the bridge of your nose for a natural-looking glow. Highlighter can be a great way to add a little bit of shine to your skin and make you look more awake and refreshed.
- Use a cotton swab to clean up any mistakes. Makeup mistakes happen to the best of us, but they don’t have to ruin your whole look. Keep a pack of cotton swabs on hand to clean up any smudges or smears.
In conclusion, makeup can be a fun and creative way to express yourself, but it can also be overwhelming to know where to start. These easy makeup hacks for teenagers can help you achieve a polished and put-together look in no time. Remember to have fun and experiment with different looks and techniques to find what works best for you.