Deadline: 30 Nov 2019 IST | $1000
About the Scholorship
Are you enrolled or about to enroll in a college, university, or trade school? Are you looking for a little extra help in funding your education to cover expenses that other scholarships and financial aid don’t cover?
If your answer is “yes,” we have a solution that could help out with books, supplies, or anything else you need to cover your educational expenses. Apply now to our 2019 Scholarship, which will be in the amount of $1,000.00 USD to be paid toward the educational certification/degree program of your choice. The chosen topic is as follows: How does writing impact today’s world? Think about it, write about it, and let us know your thoughts.
To apply for the ServiceScape Scholarship, all scholarship applicants should fill out the application form and submit a 300 word essay on this topic. Rules and exclusions apply.
- Contest is open to students who are attending or who will attend an accredited college, university, or trade school in 2019.
- In order to qualify as a contest participant, a person must successfully submit the application form below and must be at least 18 years of age. ServiceScape is not responsible for any situation that constitutes an application form submission failure, including technical malfunctions experienced by the form submitter or by ServiceScape. ServiceScape employees and/or their immediate family and household members are not eligible to be contest participants. There is no purchase necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law.
- Contest participants will be entered only once.
- Contest participants’ application form submissions must be written in English.
- The contest starts on and ends on .
- Contest participants will be judged on their quality of writing. All decisions are final. Non-winning entries will be discarded after the winner has been chosen and the contest participants will retain all the rights to their submitted work
- The potential winner will be notified via email in December 2019. The potential winner must send a headshot photograph within 10 days of the prize notification. The potential winner must also sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and a publicity release (where legal) within 10 days of the prize notification. If the potential winner does not deliver these required items within the specified time period or if the potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be selected. If all required items are delivered within 10 days of the prize notification, the potential winner will be considered the winner of the contest
- ServiceScape Incorporated reserves the right to modify or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
The winner of the contest will be awarded $1,000.00 USD, payable by check and mailed within 4 weeks. The prize is non-transferable and any tax requirements are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner’s name, headshot photograph, and writing will be featured within the ServiceScape blog soon thereafter
How to Apply
Fill the form by clicking on the below link